MenSpeak Men’s Groups are a soon-to-be charity which run men’s groups and men’s group facilitation trainings. The founder Kenny Mammarella-D’Cruz plans to launch a book, podcast, and an online course – as well as launching the MenSpeak Men’s Groups charity.
The end goal is early prevention of mental health issues and loneliness by training people to hold men’s groups in their own communities, reducing NHS costs, mental health services waiting lists as well as calls to Samaritans and CALM etc. We want to train people to facilitate men’s groups across society, from students to the elderly, fathers to ex-forces and every man in between, nationwide (and worldwide online) and ideally make men’s groups as freely available and accessible as 12 step groups such as AlcoholicsAnonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, etc.
We have plenty of content that needs editing and repurposing, including some mainstream TV and media content.
We’re looking for someone who’s flexible, independent and willing to learn to help with the following:
- Social media management
- creating and editing content, for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Photographing/recording engaging behind the scenes content
- Interacting with audience and relevant pages/groups
- Basic video editing (ideally Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Basic Photoshop
- Copy editing
- Admin e.g. liaising with guests for the radio show, automating our systems
- Filming assistant
- Radio show management
- 20 hours per week (flexible) with a daily stipend for food and travel.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com